Today, Rhianna got to meet one of Mom's old daycare kids, Paige. Right away they bonded with playing the Wii.
After the girls got tired of playing video games, Casey, Rhianna, Paige, and Jessie all went to the mall. Lets just say that the girls were VERY excited. When we got to the Libby Lu store they were running around trying to act like "princesses" (because the greeter said 'welcome princesses'). They were trying on clothes and glasses trying to be the divas I know they are. Then when I turned my back for one second, they got into a HUGE glitter fight which wasn't supposed to happen. When I told them that the glitter was to buy not to play with they stopped and just went to the next play area. Pretty much after that we took them to Sunset Station to the arcade. They ended up with 185 tickets (much courtesy to Jessie and Casey) and got to cash them in for prizes. When we finally left, after a very exhausting 2 1/2 hours, I thought that these girls were going to calm down. But boy was I wrong. When we got back they were left and right and right and left. These girls were very entertaining for the daycare kids. With the Wiggles blaring, and little girls and boys screaming and laughing we finally ended our afternoon.
The pictures that follow are of the kids at the house after we got back from the Arcade.



The Girls singing and dancing along with the Wiggles.


Dane hanging "upside-down" in the chair trying to get some attention.



Carter staying far away from the teeter totter with the wild kids on it, very smart boy











Silly Rhianna


No comments:
Post a Comment