Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July

Our fourth this year was relaxing as usual. We just had all the family here, a couple close friends, and thats it.
Benji, as usual, sneaking into the kitchen

Carey and Sheriena

Mom, Josh, and Larissa in the kitchen finishing making the chocolate fudge cake The girls took over the living room for a change Dad and Larissa playing on the computer Mom sleeping on the couch Josh sleeping on the chair. Now doesn't this look simular to another picture minus the monkey???
The boys loved their virgin daqueries
Dad and Larissa again
Our fireworks
Making dinner
The beer
The rum... we had a lot of fun!
but seriously...I think we're turninig into alcholics, or at least fun drunks, lol.
I don't know how this happened but Josh and Dennis were in charge of the fireworks
Watching the fireworks
I think they wanted to be outside with us
Here is a video of what Dennis and Josh thought was a good idea. They tied together I think 6 fireworks. Smart boys!
Moving out front for our finale
Carey and Josh
The boys were wating patiently...
It ended up smoking like crazy
Ken and Linda
Kathy, Dennis, Ben, and Chris (do you see the glowing wristbands on Dennis's ears?)
Mom, Dad, and Larissa who was snitching a cookie
Here is a video of a special firework Ken got.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Interested in a blog make over? Head on over to http://mud-duck-studio.blogspot.com/ for a free new look.